Year 1: Coming to Christian MaturityThursday, 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Teen Catholic in the 6th grade or higher who have made their First Communion but who have not had a year of formal religious preparation for Confirmation.
Year 2: Coming to ConfirmationThursday, 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Teen Catholics, who are baptized, received First Communion, at least in the 7th grade and who have received one year of formal Confirmation religious instruction in preparation for Confirmation.
Bring to Registration:
- Completed Registration form,
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate unless already on file in our church, and Birth Certificate
Sponsors stand as representative of the Catholic community and act as a special witness to the child of what it means to be a good Catholic.
Catholic Church Requirements
To be a sponsor, a person must be:
- A baptized Catholic who has received the sacraments of Confirmation and Holy Communion and is practicing the Catholic faith.
- Member of the Catholic Church canonically free to carry out this responsibility. If a person is married, the marriage must have been a Catholic marriage, not just a civil marriage. Catholic currently living in a marriage not considered valid by the Catholic Church or cohabitating are exclude from being a sponsor.