To become a member of Our Lady of the Divine Providence and use the envelopes, please download form.
Stand and be counted: Members Welcome
Registering in a parish is a declaration of your desire to be part of a Catholic Community and a commitment to the life of the parish family. To so clearly state your Catholic Commitment in all its dimensions brings you advantages, recognition, and responsibilities of many kinds.
Being registered parishioner makes things much easier when it is time for infant baptism, school registration, weddings, when asked to be a baptismal or confirmation sponsor, and even funerals.
- We are often asked to provide affidavits for baptismal and confirmation sponsors.
- We can only do this if a person is a registered, active, and contributing member in our parish and use the parish envelopes.
- How do you know if you are already registered?
- You know if you are registered member, if you are register in our census. To verify that, call the parish office.
- So, are you registered parishioner in Our Lady of the Divine Providence Catholic Church?
- If not, please consider registering. Please complete the registration form at the parish office if you would like to join our community.
Use your Sunday envelope. If for some reason you are registered but do not have envelopes and would like them, please call the parish office. When you use these envelopes, you will receive an accurate statement for tax purposes.
FYI: Envelopes must be used if you need a statement for income tax purposes at the end of the year.